Rebuild & Retool - Legacy Machines
Hydromat RE, a partnership between Hydromat and Motch & Eichele, will specialize in the refurbishing, re-tooling, and selling of Legacy Hydromat Rotary Transfer machines. Hydromat RE will be the exclusive rebuilder of Legacy style machines for Hydromat.
What is a Legacy Style Machine?
Legacy style machines are the original hydraulically controlled machines (non-CNC) that Hydromat Inc. started to import and assemble during the 1970s. Many are still in service and still generate millions of cycles.
Hydromat RE capabilities:
- New legacy parts at competitive prices
- Used and/or reconditioned Hydromat Legacy parts & equipment
- Inventory of used Legacy machines
- Component repair and test services
- In field machine inspection services
- Competitive Durable tooling packages
- Full turnkey capabilities
- Full OEM support and expertise
- OEM documentation
- EPIC RS additions to Legacy machines
Hydromat-RE’s location has been established in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, home of the Motch & Eichele Company.