The Hydromat Force CNC Rotary Transfer Machine line of rotary transfer machines can be equipped with collets or chucks for precision metal cutting. This exceptional design is a modular system consisting of horizontal and vertical toolspindles mounted around a precision cast base.
This state-of-theart machine is a ballscrew electromechanical system that offers modularity with options for 1 through 4 axis configurations: providing drilling, tapping, threading, thread milling, single point threading, profiling, and milling capabilities.
All machines use the FANUC 30i-B as a controller option. A control known, used, and trusted industry-wide by many best-in-class machine manufacturers. FORCE CNC machines utilize 12 or 16 horizontal machining stations and have the available capacity of six vertical tool spindles on a 12-station machine and eight vertical tool spindles on a 16-station machine.
FORCE CNC Series Features
- Fully Electromechanical Machine with Ballscrew Drive Technology and Direct Drives
- Standard Machine Equipped Force 50/150 Tool Spindle Units Available in 1, 2, 3, & 4 Axis Configurations.
- Machining Capabilities: Drilling, Tapping, Threading, Thread Milling, Single Point Threading, Profiling, and Milling Capabilities
- Utilizes up to 12 or 16 Horizontal Machining Stations and 6 or 8 Vertical Machining Stations
- Maximum Spindle Speed: Mill / Drill Units 8,500 RPM and Lathe Turning 5000 RPM
- Maximum Stock Size that Ranges up to 1.75 Inch Round, 1.5 Inch Hex, 1.25 Inch Square, and a Part Length to 6 Inches
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled by Hydromat OEM Experts and FANUC Authorized Integrator