INLINE STANDARD 8 Features
- Eliminates secondary options
- Reduces work in process
- No cams or limit switches
- Independent infinitely variable feed rate control for each station
- Non-rotating bar stock provides quiet, vibration-free operation
- Enclosed, easily accessible tooling area
- Modular toolspindle system with quick-change pre-settable heads for easy changeover
- Coolant and chips contained in tooling area away from motors and controls
- Extremely short bar remnants and thin cutoff provides significant material savings
- All operating controls and machine adjustments readily accessible and easy to use
- Precision part locating provides consistency and accuracy to ensure quality parts with
SPC to 2.0 CpK in some instances
- Easily adapted vertical flanges provide flexible application of cross drilling,
milling or other vertical machining requirements
INLINE STANDARD 8 TRANSER MACHINE
The Inline Standard-8 transfer machine is a modular system consisting of up to 16 horizontal and 7
vertical toolspindle units rigidly mounted on a precision cast iron frame. This modular machine has the
capability of providing tremendous versatility and flexibility in a turn-key machining system.
With 1" capacity the Inline machine is well suited for the manufacturing of parts between 8" and 22"
in length from bar stock or blanks.
Consistent, high productivity and precise machining, combined with the elimination of costly
secondary operations make the Inline machine an outstanding solution for cost effective manufacturing.
©2015 Hydromat, Inc. All rights reserved.